Friday, September 3, 2010

Revenge of the Fair

2 corn dogs, a bag of mini donuts, cheese curds (deep fried), half of a piece of frozen cheesecake (dipped in chocolate), 2 beers, 1 lemonade, a Zantac (thanks Kim), and a white russian assembled near the milk booth and 2 hours later my body is having its own version of Regretsy. The Minnesota State Fair will kill you if you aren't careful. The blood is still pooling around my stomach, along with a whole lot of congealed something something. Did I find inspiration for a new creative project? No, but I did take my own gluttony to surprising and new levels. I'm tempted to draw some kind of parallel between Target withdrawl and packing my gullet full of fried-stick-borne food. Instead I'm just happy we have Tums, a lot of toilet paper, and Fizzy water. Otherwise I'd be thinking about going you know where... (pic of prize wining pig from http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmcnab/)

No comments:

Post a Comment